p / Kwh
Our lowest exclusive rate only at businesselectricityprices.com
p / Kwh
Our lowest exclusive rate only at businesselectricityprices.com
Compare Commercial Electricity Rates and Tariffs with Business Electricity Prices
Why use Business Electricity Prices comparison service?
Business electricity prices vary dramatically from provider to provider and even the offers extended to each user can be surprisingly different. In the current electricity marketplace prices are constantly changing and this is usually negative for the business electricity user.
It is important to check the energy package you are currently on, when it ends and how it compares to the hundreds of other offers. It's imperative for businesses to stay on top and calculate the exact costs you are currently paying for your electricity, particularly in today's tough economic climate.
Many businesses save money on electricity bills by comparing business tariffs.
There are a number of ways of doing this.
1. You can visit each energy provider’s website and fill in forms showing your current usage and then compare the business electricity rates of each one.
2. You can ring round the energy providers and speak to their business electricity consultant direct
3. A simpler more time and cost effective method is to use a business electricity prices comparison site who will do all the ground work and compare business electricity rates on your behalf.
If you've seen a rise in the prices you are paying for business electricity you can compare the major energy provider’s right here on the site just fill in the comparison form above and our energy consultants will start comparing which will save your business money!
If you choose to compare yourself we have a number of helpful tips which will be of use.
1. The majority of energy providers will tie you into a contract that will typically give you a fixed rate for a set period of time, usually one year however longer contacts of two and three years are offered by some providers.
2. The market place is mainly controlled by the big six providers, British Gas, EDF Energy, EON Energy, Npower, Scottish Power and Southern Electric although there are many other smaller providers who can offer very good deals so comparing the whole market place is the only way to guarantee the best electricity rates for your business.
3. You can only switch when your contract is up for renewal, with mobile, home phone or broadband contracts for example you will incur a charge for the remainder of your contract. However with business energy suppliers you cannot switch until your current contracted has ended.
Many businesses are not aware of the differences between domestic and commercial contracts and if you do not look at the rates available, your current supplier could be charging you over the odds with price increase in comparison to the average energy rises for domestic consumers could be over double.
If you have come out of the contract with your current supplier you could be in for a shock when the bill comes as usually there is a sharp rise when the contract ends and you should avoid the energy supplier standard rates which can be a rise of up to 100% than the rates you are currently paying.
If you are changing suppliers make sure you tell them in writing before the contact renewal date and its best rates to compare a few weeks before the renewal. If you decide on a new provider, you must inform your current provider and importantly sign a new contract. If you do not sign a new contract you will be paying non contracted rates which again can be double the contracted rate or more.
Large Energy Users
If you are a large energy user you will need a tailored solution as you will be required to have a half hourly metered agreement. This type of agreement means that your meter reading is sent to your supplier via a mobile signal every half hour. This means that your bills are never estimated and gives you up to date information so you can be in full control of your electricity consumption and you will be able to forecast your energy costs.
Typical users of the Half Hour Meters would be department stores, assembly plants, manufacturers and printing companies. If you have multiple sites Business Electricity Prices can deal with this differently for you, we will compile all your usage information and obtain the best commercial electricity tariff for you based on your total usage across the sites.
At Business Electricity Prices, our job is simple. We spend our time trawling through UK business energy suppliers so you don’t have to. Our market knowledge and experience allows us to facilitate the highest savings on your electricity bills.
Our commitment to you is simple find the best energy tariff for your business.
As an established energy comparison site we have assisted thousands of customers in obtaining the best tariffs available and consequently huge savings have been made not just on their electricity but on the total energy bills. We can confidently say that the prices we secure for business customers are cheaper than going through any other comparison site or direct to any energy supplier.
By filling out our easy to use, no obligation, comparison form you'll get access to the whole of the UK market and be provided with the most up to date impartial comparison of business electricity tariffs, that no other comparison site can match.
Our mission is to secure your business the very best electricity rates, through tough negotiations with the main energy providers and we charge you no extra fee to do so.
If you're looking for an easy to access and simple to follow electricity business price comparison, site with a view to securing the best prices for business electricity in the UK, you're in the right place.
What are you waiting for? Start comparing business electricity prices today!
To get cheap electricity prices, here's all you need to do:
You complete the above online form or call us now for an instant price. The only information you need to hand is your name; address (including your business post code); company name and telephone number and your email address. It's also helpful if you can tell us about the current tariff and your overall energy usage, electrical and gas supplier and contract end date.
With the above information we will be able to efficiently and effectively trawl the UK business electricity prices market on your behalf to make a comparison of the best electricity tariffs available for you.
There's no reason whatsoever, to be paying more for your business electricity than you need to. Don't be tempted to put this job on a "To Do" list!
Complete the price comparison form today you will be suppressed at our low prices.
At Business Electricity Prices, you compare business electricity tariffs right here and now to help bring your energy costs down, boost your cash flow and enhance your profitability. To do all this will only take a few minutes of your time just fill in the above comparison form.
As you are now aware, the energy sector is very competitive and there are great deals to grab for your business if you know where to look. The competition in the industry is great news for your business, because it means prices are being driven down day in and day out. Simply fill in our simple comparison form or give us a ring now to see how much you could save.
What are you waiting for? There are huge price savings to be made All you need to do to compare business electricity rates is set aside a few minutes of your time to either complete our online form or give us a ring and you'll get a quote straight away.
We have listed additional websites which can help you reduce your energy consumption and for any issues you may have with energy suppliers.
Ofgem - The regulator of the energy markets in the UK
Green Deal - Energy saving for your home or business
• Deal enhances competition in the domestic energy supply market; Npower Limited will sell Electricity Plus and Gas Plus subsidiaries to Telecom Plus by share sale for £218m• On completion, over 770,000 customer accounts will cease to be included by npower within its reported customer numbers. However, these customers will see no change in their service or contracts, and will continue to be sup
20th November 2013